Meido (Play Thread)

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by LightOfDawn on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:35 pm

Builder looked around for a moment, getting his bearings. On the one hand, going back to the cart was probably fine, since the Lunars didn't seem to mistrust him enough for the Dragons to turn them against him. On the other hand, the Immaculates he'd been staying with were both less likely to encourage retaliation, and probably more powerful...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. "I suppose the cart is fine," the Sidereal said.

_________________
GM: Blessed with Phenomenal Cosmic Power, cursed with Crazy Players.

A computer once beat me at chess, but was no match for me at kick boxing.
avatar
LightOfDawn
Heroic Mortal

Posts : 127
Join date : 2013-09-10
Location : In your teacup.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by Ji on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:48 pm

Glass had waited long enough before deciding to leave, waiting for Flipper and Mouse to ready themselves and begin to leave. Glass didn't want to be alone too long, as this was going to require at least one person more powerful himself, because standing still didn't stop an invasion.

Erupting from the porthole as a tube of terror and scales, he slowly became covered in mighty feathers as his body shrank to the form of a relatively small and hopefully innocuous hawk. Well, innocuous sans the moonsilver superheavy plate. Either way he unceremoniously began flying for his cart, staying as high up as possible to avoid detection. He hoped to arrive to his home swiftly, so as to begin making preparations for his ally's arrivals.
avatar
Ji
Mortal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : I've got one question for you. Explosions?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by AlaskanWyvern on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:30 am

Flipper landed himself and Builder on a roof opposite the Wok, where Builder could discreetly jump down into the alley. He released his warform, quickly making himself a set of dark blue concealing clothes, and made a short flight across the street. A bit of wall-crawling later, and he was at the window of his apartment. He climbed into the window and quickly tossed his few belongings into his rucksack before dismissing his wings and leaving the way he came. The sticky hairs retracted back into his fingers as he landed in a shaded awning; checking the coast was relatively clear, he crossed the street and ducked into Glass's wagon.

_________________
"Put a Twilight Caste in a pit of infinite nothingness, and within a month, the Twilight will have filled it with all the knowledge of Creation. Put a No Moon in the same pit, and within a week, the No Moon will have learned something new." -Unknown

XP in parens is unspent. Without parens is how much has been used in purchases so far.
Activated charms:
Essence expenditure: 0 pers/0 peri
Willpower: 10/10 Health: full
avatar
AlaskanWyvern
Admin

Posts : 408
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 26
Location : Demi-Elemental Pole of Ranch Dressing

View user profile http://osgrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by LightOfDawn on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:45 am

Grimacing as he noticed a Brass Legionnaire walk by two alleys over, Builder jumped down into the alley and approached the wagon. The only thing he didn't like about this plan was how exposed they were. Sure, no one would expect the cart to be the headquarters for a circle of Exalts, but if they were somehow discovered...

He shook his head to clear it. He was tired. He needed sleep.

Looking carefully both ways, he quietly crossed the street and ducked into the wagon.


_________________
GM: Blessed with Phenomenal Cosmic Power, cursed with Crazy Players.

A computer once beat me at chess, but was no match for me at kick boxing.
avatar
LightOfDawn
Heroic Mortal

Posts : 127
Join date : 2013-09-10
Location : In your teacup.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by CodexGigas on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 am

As the night slouched toward day, the streets outside Glass's wagon got quieter rather than louder. Peeking outside occasionally revealed a brass automaton or two escorting a citizen elsewhere. For better or for worse, Meido appeared to have given in to the dragons' demands.

End Act II

((Everybody take 12XP.))
avatar
CodexGigas
Dragon-Blooded

Posts : 386
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : Mouth of the Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by Ji on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:20 pm

((roll for oath shattering/oath interpretation))
avatar
Ji
Mortal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : I've got one question for you. Explosions?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by The_GM on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:20 pm

The member 'Ji' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd10' :

The_GM
Heroic Mortal

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by eagle788 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:27 pm

After an eventful flight to the ground with Hider, Shadow ducks into an alleyway to avoid a pair of Bronze Legionnaires. Having lost sight of Hider in the process, He exits fate and makes his way to Glass's cart.

(Activating Unseen Wisp Method 4m)
avatar
eagle788
Heroic Mortal

Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 29
Location : Flipper's apartment

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum