Meido (Play Thread)

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by CodexGigas on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:52 am

As far as Flipper could tell, the waitress had sent a short message in Old Realm to someone outside the room. Or someone invisible. Or both. Or neither. But probably the first.
avatar
CodexGigas
Dragon-Blooded

Posts : 386
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : Mouth of the Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by AlaskanWyvern on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:38 am

"Talking to anyone in particular?" Flipper snapped his fingers and pointed. "You're not entirely alone, are you? Look, if you're trying to mess with some Realm folks, far be it from me to stop you. In fact, let me help. But I've got to know what's going on first."

_________________
"Put a Twilight Caste in a pit of infinite nothingness, and within a month, the Twilight will have filled it with all the knowledge of Creation. Put a No Moon in the same pit, and within a week, the No Moon will have learned something new." -Unknown

XP in parens is unspent. Without parens is how much has been used in purchases so far.
Activated charms:
Essence expenditure: 0 pers/0 peri
Willpower: 10/10 Health: full
avatar
AlaskanWyvern
Admin

Posts : 408
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 26
Location : Demi-Elemental Pole of Ranch Dressing

View user profile http://osgrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by CodexGigas on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:47 am

"Who is your allegiance to, Westerner?"
avatar
CodexGigas
Dragon-Blooded

Posts : 386
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : Mouth of the Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by AlaskanWyvern on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:26 am

"Myself. No really, I'm not being clever. I left my homeland months ago, probably never to return at this point. Now, I'm just a traveler who's seen the Realm doing precious little good and a whole lot of bad. Anything you'd be doing to keep them from harming the people here, I'd say is a good cause."

_________________
"Put a Twilight Caste in a pit of infinite nothingness, and within a month, the Twilight will have filled it with all the knowledge of Creation. Put a No Moon in the same pit, and within a week, the No Moon will have learned something new." -Unknown

XP in parens is unspent. Without parens is how much has been used in purchases so far.
Activated charms:
Essence expenditure: 0 pers/0 peri
Willpower: 10/10 Health: full
avatar
AlaskanWyvern
Admin

Posts : 408
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 26
Location : Demi-Elemental Pole of Ranch Dressing

View user profile http://osgrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by CodexGigas on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:38 am

"That...that's true, I guess," she said, her face flushing, "The Realm hasn't done much except fight over the table scraps left over from the Empress's banqueting table. But..." Her expression changed to one of resolution, "but that will all change. Soon. The Imperial Army just can't be here right now. The Immaculates need to leave too. Maybe a rogue god out in Marukan, or summons from --" She stopped herself. "Ah, I've said too much already."
avatar
CodexGigas
Dragon-Blooded

Posts : 386
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : Mouth of the Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by Ji on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:44 am

Glass liked what he was hearing as he walked over towards the door Flipper had been pushed down. The realm was admittedly more of an obstacle in his daily life rather than any threat to his goals, they'd probably work with him on those to be honest, if the immaculates could move past the dated anathema notions. Still he had a weird sense tingling in his head that he didn't know how to explain, like some part of him had noticed something he hadn't consciously observed. He mostly ignored it, as he tapped softly on the door and awaited its answering.

---

Personal : 24/24
Peripheral: 38/41

Tell: Serpent's Tongue

Mutations: Enhanced hearing


Last edited by Ji on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ji
Mortal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : I've got one question for you. Explosions?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by The_GM on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:44 am

The member 'Ji' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd10' :

The_GM
Heroic Mortal

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by Ji on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:47 am

((First roll is my extra two dice I forgot. The second roll, sorry Carl, is your Stealth. If you wanted to excellency it, then we'll alter it later. I'll make sure to remember that you have two autosuccesses.))
avatar
Ji
Mortal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : I've got one question for you. Explosions?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by The_GM on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:47 am

The member 'Ji' has done the following action : Dice roll

#1 'd10' :


--------------------------------

#2 'd10' :

The_GM
Heroic Mortal

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by CodexGigas on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:55 pm

((Int+Socialize from James and Matt.))
avatar
CodexGigas
Dragon-Blooded

Posts : 386
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : Mouth of the Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by AlaskanWyvern on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:59 pm

((int-soc))

_________________
"Put a Twilight Caste in a pit of infinite nothingness, and within a month, the Twilight will have filled it with all the knowledge of Creation. Put a No Moon in the same pit, and within a week, the No Moon will have learned something new." -Unknown

XP in parens is unspent. Without parens is how much has been used in purchases so far.
Activated charms:
Essence expenditure: 0 pers/0 peri
Willpower: 10/10 Health: full
avatar
AlaskanWyvern
Admin

Posts : 408
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 26
Location : Demi-Elemental Pole of Ranch Dressing

View user profile http://osgrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by The_GM on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:59 pm

The member 'AlaskanWyvern' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd10' :

The_GM
Heroic Mortal

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by CodexGigas on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:52 pm

It's a little weird to have anyone from the Realm army here. The nearest ally is Calin, nearly 100 miles away. The tiny Immaculate monastery is the only permanent Realm presence.
avatar
CodexGigas
Dragon-Blooded

Posts : 386
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : Mouth of the Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by AlaskanWyvern on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:35 pm

"This is pretty far afield for the army, isn't it? Are they going to try a coups or something? Or is something else going on?" Flipper cracked the door open and peeked outside. Seeing who it was, he opened the door and let Glass in, closing the door behind him.

"You make it sound like you're either trying to save the local Realm personnel from something, or you're going behind their backs and need them out of your way."

He resumed his leaning, this time against the door. "See, you may have said more than you meant, but you've said just enough to get me mighty interested."

_________________
"Put a Twilight Caste in a pit of infinite nothingness, and within a month, the Twilight will have filled it with all the knowledge of Creation. Put a No Moon in the same pit, and within a week, the No Moon will have learned something new." -Unknown

XP in parens is unspent. Without parens is how much has been used in purchases so far.
Activated charms:
Essence expenditure: 0 pers/0 peri
Willpower: 10/10 Health: full
avatar
AlaskanWyvern
Admin

Posts : 408
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 26
Location : Demi-Elemental Pole of Ranch Dressing

View user profile http://osgrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by eagle788 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Shadow Quickly slips through the door before Flipper can close it again.
avatar
eagle788
Heroic Mortal

Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 29
Location : Flipper's apartment

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by Ji on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Glass nodded, he more or less had the gist of what was being discussed in here, he figured. He had to choose his words carefully though. His mask may have shielded his face somewhat, but there was still the chance she'd notice his abnormal tongue hit the fabric and make a rather unusual dent. Still, he needed to voice his concerns on the matter, as he nodded and spoke aloud.

"What exactly... is the realm doing here, if it is so far away from wherever they may choose to call home? It is certainly not over a little civil unrest around an immaculate monastery."

---

Personal : 24/24
Peripheral: 38/41

Tell: Serpent's Tongue

Mutations: Enhanced hearing


Last edited by Ji on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ji
Mortal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : I've got one question for you. Explosions?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by The_GM on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:49 pm

The member 'Ji' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd10' :

The_GM
Heroic Mortal

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by Ji on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:50 pm

((It duplicated my post. Yay. I'm sorry.))


Last edited by Ji on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ji
Mortal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : I've got one question for you. Explosions?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by The_GM on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:50 pm

The member 'Ji' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd10' :

The_GM
Heroic Mortal

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by eagle788 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:00 pm

((Dex + Athletics to get through the door))
avatar
eagle788
Heroic Mortal

Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 29
Location : Flipper's apartment

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by The_GM on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:00 pm

The member 'eagle788' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd10' :

The_GM
Heroic Mortal

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by CodexGigas on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:19 pm

"They're dressed like legionnaires, but that doesn't make any sense. Unless they're intelligence officers who forgot disguises. Or All-Seeing Eyes with terrible cover identities."

The waitress's gaze moved from Flipper to Glass to the ceiling.

"They aren't children of the dragons...maybe for the greater good...It might be best to just get rid of them," she muttered to herself.
avatar
CodexGigas
Dragon-Blooded

Posts : 386
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : Mouth of the Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by eagle788 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Just missing getting through the door, Shadow quickly stops himself to avoid slamming face first into the door. Muttering under his breath “dam it all” he looks through the keyhole to try and see what is going on inside. All the while thinking to himself “I'm not going to watch another friend die” even though he knows Flipper is more then capable of taking care of himself.
avatar
eagle788
Heroic Mortal

Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 29
Location : Flipper's apartment

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by Ji on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:50 pm

"And... why would killing them be for the greater good?" said Glass also to himself, but more in mockery of her statement than genuine curiosity. He was hoping he could convince her to elaborate with simple questioning, as he'd oft had that effect on people. Either way this seemed deeper than he'd originally thought back when he was eating noodles. "Do you really think you could kill... them without anyone noticing?" he said more directly.
avatar
Ji
Mortal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : I've got one question for you. Explosions?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by CodexGigas on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:09 pm

The waitress's eyes widened.

"Mela's tits, you think I want to kill them!? That's the craziest thing I've heard all day, and earlier someone ordered hot buttered goats and fish! Kill them! Sweet merciful Dragons! The Scavenger Lands are brutal, aren't they?

I just need the soldiers and/or spies locked up for the next couple days. A week at the most."

avatar
CodexGigas
Dragon-Blooded

Posts : 386
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : Mouth of the Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meido (Play Thread)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum